5th International Public Health & Palliative Care Conference
The 2017 conference themes are:
1. Building public policies that support health (Public Policy)
2. Creating participatory community partnerships
3. Strengthening sustainable community partnerships
4. Evaluation and performance
5. Reorienting/engaging environments to be responsive to death, dying, loss and bereavement.
Six Plenaries, covering each of the five conference themes, including an opening plenary: “Palliative Care as Public Health?? Really?”